iFive Alliances

Your Revenue Driver

Paul Terlemezian's Discussions (4,718)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Understand"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 19. Process (Putting it all together)

5 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Paul Terlemezian

"Mobilize"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 19. Process (Putting it all together)

5 Jan 5, 2014

"Managing Multiple Business Models Severity of conflict Strategic similarity Risk "

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 18. Strategy (4 Thinking tools to connect your business to a model)

4 Jan 5, 2014

"I would like to work on page 231 with another business owner - please let me know if…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 14. What will you do next?

1 Jan 5, 2014

"Business Model Perspective on Blue Ocean Strategy I have not read this book - I need…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 18. Strategy (4 Thinking tools to connect your business to a model)

4 Jan 5, 2014

"Evaluating Business Models I like the concept of applying a SWOT analysis to the Can…"

4 Jan 5, 2014

"Business Model Environment These topics will help us question our existing model and…"

4 Jan 5, 2014

"Scenarios This is another tool (similar to Visual Thinking, Prototyping or Storytell…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 17. Design (6 Design Techniques - to help business people apply design tools that complement their business skills)

6 Jan 5, 2014

"Storytelling The benefit of an engaging story is the temporary "suspension of disbel…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 17. Design (6 Design Techniques - to help business people apply design tools that complement their business skills)

6 Jan 5, 2014

"Prototyping It is important to understand the design mindset regarding prototyping…"

6 Jan 5, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Terlemezian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service