iFive Alliances

Your Revenue Driver

Paul Terlemezian's Discussions (4,738)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Visual Thinking Jenny Trautman's work has pre-conditioned me to believe in the value…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 17. Design (6 Design Techniques - to help business people apply design tools that complement their business skills)

6 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Paul Terlemezian

"Ideation To get started:  (Try reading "Risky is the New Safe" or "Leapfrogging") -…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 17. Design (6 Design Techniques - to help business people apply design tools that complement their business skills)

6 Jan 5, 2014

"Customer Insights The authors make a great point - too often we focus on asking what…"

6 Jan 5, 2014

"The section on Free could have been stronger - perhaps I feel this way because I hav…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 13. What's missing?

2 Jan 5, 2014

"Open Looking at this as two models was helpful to me. The Inside-Out model is best u…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 16. Patterns (5 Business Models - to emulate or to inspire innovation)

6 Jan 21, 2014

"Free The three models - Advertising; Freemium; Bait and Hook have not been used very…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 5, 2014 to 16. Patterns (5 Business Models - to emulate or to inspire innovation)

6 Jan 21, 2014

"Multi-Sided Platforms Ah - yes - The Chicken and the Egg model has resurfaced! Page…"

6 Jan 21, 2014

"The Long Tail What a great segment! Pages 70-71 regarding Lulu.com and Book Publish…"

6 Jan 21, 2014

"Unbundling The authors reference the work of Treacy and Wiersema in The Discipline o…"

6 Jan 21, 2014

"Forming the group and starting the discussions has helped me retain the content. I b…"

Paul Terlemezian replied Jan 4, 2014 to 12. How did this help you?

1 Jan 4, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Paul Terlemezian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service